We rated SitFlow using industrial suction cups during the design process. What we found was that either the coating of paint or laminate type material on the bottom of the desk would be pulled off, or if the desk was wood, the porous properties of wood caused the suction to eventually disconnect. Thus we do not recommend using suction cup systems.
Articles in this section
- SitFlow Product Setup
- How To Use
- Desk Mount dimensions, screw hole spacing, screw size.
- Can SitFlow be mounted with an industrial suction cup instead of bolting to desk?
- Setup Manual Quick Start Guide Instructions
- How do I adjust the SitFlow strap length?
- SitFlow Foot Pedal Adjustment
- Size dimensions of floor stand (click for Illustration)
- Assembling Stand
- How much does each SitFlow weigh?